Taptouch is simple but powerful POS System. To maximize the utilization of powerful tools and grow you business, here is a check list for quick star.
- Connect Printer and Scanner to POS (small POS and big POS)
- Connect Cash Drawer to POS.
- Connect power of Printer, POS and power on.
- Set up network of Android WiFi to connect to network.
- Download or upgrade to latest Taptouch POS System.
Log In/Out and Register Open/Close
- Log in using account email and password: Virtual POS.
- Register open (Petty cash).
- Clock In/Out
- button and Sync button test.
- Attendance System.
- Multi Staff switch and Multi Language
- Register Close
- Shift/Register Close/Shop info
- Sales summary, Cash in information
- Log Out
- Screen auto lock.
Product and Menu
- Product Items
- Modifier and Options (Add modifier and options if needed)
- Set Menu
- Stock Tracking and low stock warning.
- Customized price and sales by weight.
- Drag and drop Menu customization.
- Multi Printers
- Receipt Auto print?
- Print Group setting
- Ubereats Printer for kitchen upgrade?
- Integrated EFTPOS？（Integrated receipt, reduce key in error, reduce unpaid, auto surcharge）
- Surcharge to customer setting
- Wechat and Alipay
- Online Platform
- Stripe online payment setting
- Other online platform Setting
- Ubereats Printer? Epson TM30 (242 full interface with PSU)
- Order setting: prepare time, fulfillment, auto accept online order.
- Cashbox: Cash in/out
- Drag and Drop Menu
- Discount (order discount and item discount)
- Table setting
- Unpaid order mode?
- Online Order
- Phone Call Order
- QR Code Scan to order
- Facebook and Google Order
- Staff order @ Table
Customer and CRMs
- Customer information (quick input)
- Customer bundle
- Loyalty Program?
Promotion and Advertising
- Advertising setting
- Auto Discount