Taptouch POS Hospitality supports both Pay in Advance and Pay Later. Pay later order can be called out to edit, merge, split, reprint or void.
In some restaurants or phone orders for take away shops, you may send the order to the kitchen directly and then pay later. Here is the steps:
- Click items into the cart.
- Click the “Send” Button to send the orders to the kitchen.
- In the ordering page, if the shopping cart is clear, there is “Unpaid” Button below, you can just click it to list all unpaid orders to process.
- Click the order you want to process, then you can add/void dishes or get it paid.
You can merge 2 or more unpaid orders into one order. Just tick the orders you want to merge in the unpaid order list and then click “Merge” button. Then these 2 orders will be merged into one order.
Split The orders
If you want to split and unpaid order, in order editing mode:
- Click the menu button on top right
- Choose “Split Order”
- Then you split the order into 2 different orders and then go on if you want to split more.
Reprint Kitchen Order or Receipt
For all unpaid orders, you can activate it and call out the menu to reprint the menu or kitchen order.