Taptouch POS+ Hospitality comes with free in-store self ordering system. And it’s easy and cost $0 to deploy. But it’s will reduce staff time or ordering and improve customer experience.
Benefits of in-store self ordering
Free Contactless ordering, safe and fast
Skip the Queue, Improved customer experience
Highly reduce cost and time of ordering, more time for staff for better service
More loyal customers with VIP membership and credit rewards program
Deployment of In-store Self Ordering
Active your free online ordering
When your Taptouch System is setup, it comes with free online ordering system. Just register Stripe to receive online payment and active it. https://www.taptouch.net/docs/payment-online-ordering/online-ordering-and-booking/online-payment-setup/
Get You QR Code printed and displayed in your shop
- Go to backoffice.taptouch.net, log into your backoffice.
- Download QR code and print it out and display in your shop (suggest at counter, on table, stick on the entrance door, 2nd screen of your POS)
- Enable your shop ordering button on Facebook. https://www.taptouch.net/docs/payment-online-ordering/facebook-ordering/setup-order-button-on-facebook/
- Put lifeintouch ordering link on your Google My Business. https://www.taptouch.net/docs/payment-online-ordering/google-ordering-button/enable-ordering-link-on-google/
Scan and Self Order In the Shop
Scan and order (by the counter or at table)
For restaurant without table service, customer can scan and order at counter, pay online or at counter. Both Android and iPhone can works well with Chrome or Safari.
- Customer Open the their phone.
- Use QR code scanner to scan the code (You an use other QR code scanner build in, but
- iPhone using camera after iOS13
- Android Phone using Google Lens application or Camera with Google Lens actived. (Android 9 and after)
Pay Offline in Shop
Customer choose pay offline to submit the order (if order @ table, choose table number)
POS popup a message for unpaid order
Staff can go to order menu to check the order and process that.
Shop staff can decide whether refuse or accept based on your own policy:
- If customer order at table, you can accept that and pay later
- If customer order by the counter, you can process that when customer show order number to you.
Pay Now or Pay later
After accept the order, staff can add/remove/change order list and then click:
Confirm: Customer pay later.
Pay: Process payment
“TT-Pay” Fast Payment in 3 senconds
After choosing pay offline, customer have 2 options to processing the payment:
- Claim the order number and process the payment mannually.
- Auto contactless payment with patent pending “TT-Pay” (You need to enable Tyro payment and “TT-Pay” Feature on Taptouch. (Contact us for detail to enable that)
- Click out QR code of order.
- Tap the QR code on QR Code scan Box
- Tap your credit card on Tyro EFTPOS to finish your payment.
Pay Online and Instant Order to Kitchen
- If customer choose pay online, they can scan their Card and pay online.
- Command of order paid online will be go to Kitchen printer directly and no staff needed.
Most of Android or iPhone support scan Credit card to pay online.
Cost of processing online payment (1.75% + $0.3/order) for payment processing and 3% for order processing.
payment processing cost can be set as surcharge to customer.