Digital rewards program in Taptouch can help retain return customers and here is guideline to setup and use.
Reward Point Policy Setup
- First, you need to enable digital Membership Card and Loyalty Reward Points program by calling your sales or subscribe service in backoffice.
- Digital Reward Prgram is features running on Digital Membership Card, make sure that membership card is already setup in backoffice
- Setup Parth: backoffice –> Customers –> Reward Points. Click New to add a new reards program
- Redeem policy is fixed, 100point = $1 which also means 1 point = 1 cent.
- So in the reward program, if spent $1, ear 1 point. Means about 1% disount.
- Welecom Reward: If you want customer to get reward points for signing up, you can set it up here.
To use as members
- Card template customising: Shop can define theme color, logo, card name & banner on the card.
- Customer to apply the card: End customer can get the electronic card by scan a QR-code or on the POS.
- Reward Point:
- Scan or show physical/digital card during shopping and get reward points.
- Redeem the point during check out.
- Digital Punches:
- Scan or show Membership card to get digital punches.
- System will automatically redeem once the end customer has enough punches to get a free item during check out.
- Member credit:
- Topup or pay for the credit on POS or online.
- End cutomer can scan membership card to use credit for check out.
- Assets checking:
- On POS or online shop, customer can check their assets like: Reward Points, Digital Punches, Member Credit.