Terms & Features
Loyalty Reward Card & Program in Taptouch is powerful and support both physical NFC card, Google Wallet & Apple Wallet. Features as below.
- Membership Card: Also called Loyalty Card or Reward Card. It can be a physical card or an electronic card in an Apple/Google Wallet.
- Reward Points: Reward points is popularly used for loyalty rewards, customers get points for cash & card payment.
- Digital Punch Card: This is a program to replace physical punch cards. Customers can get a “Punch” for special items and then redeem for a free item if they have enough punches like 10. It’s popularly used in cafes or bubble tea shops.
- Member Credit: It’s credits issued by the shop to use first and pay later; or top-up credit by the customer to use later as money in the shop.
- Card template customising: Shop can define theme color, logo, card name & banner on the card.
- Policy setup of award point, digital punches & member credit.
- Customer to apply the card: End customer can get the electronic card by scanning a QR-code, through the online portal or on the POS.
- Award Point:
- Scan or show physical/digital cards during shopping and get award points.
- Redeem the point during check out.
- Digital Punches:
- Scan or show Membership card to get digital punches.
- System will automatically redeem once the end customer has enough punches to get a free item during check out.
- Member credit:
- Top-up or pay for the credit on POS or online.
- End customer can scan membership card to use credit during check out.
- Assets checking:
- On POS or online shop, customer can check their assets like: Award Points, Digital Punches, Member Credit.