Taptouch POS is conveniet for ordering at table or phone call ordering in Kitchen. But some time, it may goes to sleep and you need to reconnect once resume. Here is tips to keep system always on and connected.
Tablet: Lenovo Tab M8 (TB-8505F), Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (TB-X606F)
OS version: Android 10.
Go to Android Setting, search and change 2 settings below:
Disable battery optimization for Taptouch
- Search for “battery optimization”.
- Clicked it and “Not optimised” applications are listed out.
- If Taptouch is not in the list, click on “Not optimised” Choose “All apps”
- Find Taptouch and choose “Don’t optimize”
Enable WLAN control for Taptouch POS
- Search “WLAN control”
- Make sure that “allowed’ by Taptouch POS software