Together in partnership with Tyro, fast-moving businesses have been able to streamline their business processes through our feature-rich, integrated solutions. It’s easy for shop to pair Taptouch POS with Tyro Integrated EFTPOS in 1 minutes. Only 3 Step needed:
1. Enable Tyro payment on Backoffice
- Visit backoffice.taptouch.net –> Login –> Setting –> Payment, add Tyro as payment on POS side:
2. On POS side, lock screen and click sync button to sync latest information.
2. Pair EFTPOS
- Find MID and TID of Tyro (you can get it from self test receipt or
- Click “Menu” Button on Tyro EFTPOS (Call “TYRO” later on).
- Choose “configuration”
- Choose “Pair with POS”, then you can see MID and TID. Write it down.
- On Taptouch POS. Go to Setting –> Payment –> Tyro –> Config
- Follow guide line to pair
- Choose terminal type you are using
- Fill in MID and TID and begin to pair
- On Tyro EFTPOS, click pair “key sent”, you can see this message.
- On POS, you can see “Pair Success.”
- Some time, you will see message of “Time out” on POS. This maybe caused by 2 reason:
- Internet connection is not stable, but it’s not common.
- After you fill the MID and TIM and click pair on “Taptouch POS”, then click “pair” button on Tyro EFTPOS to send pair key out.
- Taptouch support Integrated receipt, which means that both menu receipt and payment receipt will be printed out on POS receipt printer. much more easier for customer to get integrated receipt.